PINE TREE PISTOL CLUB GUN SHOW VENDOR APPLICATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES & CONDITIONS
1. Vendor is responsible for complying with all applicable Federal, State and Local Laws.
2. Vendor merchandise or services offered for sale, displayed or advertised must be guns or for gun related activities (i.e. ammo, parts, scopes, safes, cases, etc.), shooting sports, gunsmith services, military equipment, knives, leather goods (holsters, scabbards, pouches, belts, chaps, saddles, etc.) Western items, hunting outfitter services, hunting and shooting clothing and headgear, and gun related printed material. No flea market items allowed.
3. No pets or unsupervised minor children are allowed.
4. All firearms brought inside the gun show building must be unloaded, magazines removed and actions left open at all times.
5. Vendors will not possess, consume or dispense any alcoholic beverages at any time on the gun show premises.
6. Vendors will keep all ammunition sealed in boxes or bags and will not allow any loose ammunition on tables.
7. No unsealed black powder, live artillery shells, mines, grenades, or destructive devices are allowed.
8. Vendors are prohibited from performing gunsmith or reloading work during the show.
9. Displays or items for sale that glamorize racism, hatred, or criminal activity are not allowed.
10. Vendor understands and acknowledges the following:
a. Table rental fees will be paid at the time their application is submitted.
b. Tables may not be resold, sublet or transferred without prior approval.
c. If a weapon discharges at a Vendor’s table, the Vendor will be immediately evicted from the show without refund or recourse and may face criminal or civil liability.
d. Vendors are responsible for the actions of their employees, agents and others in their party. (This includes wearing of vendor tags
e. Pine Tree Pistol Club, its officers, and volunteers are not responsible for fire, theft, loss or injury.
11. Tables not set-up by 8am on the day of the show are forfeited, revert back to the show and may be resold.
12. Doors open for vendor setup at 6:00am on day of the show.
13. Vendors must be packed up & out of the building no later than 4:00pm on the day of the show.
14. Refusal to comply with the Pine Tree Pistol Club Gun Show Rules & Conditions will result in expulsion of the Vendor without refund.
This application may also be downloaded by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.